new hello

heavenlilly

hi 3 weeks ago i got my first panther chameleon he is now 18 week old and i love him so much but he is a worry he has not shed yet and i was wondering if that is ok

Attachments

nick barta

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
As long as he is eating and drinking, don't worry. Sheds are not timed out, sometimes it takes longer between sheds than other times.

heavenlilly

yes hes eating fine i have not seen him drink since the first time i put him in his home than he had some out of his dripper hopefully he drinking when im not looking he poop about once every 3 day and it seem fine thank you for your reply

Yeah dont worry if he hasnt shed yet, maybe he just did before you got him. Also, he could be a closet drinker just make sure he has other places to drink from other than the dripper. I havent seen my guy drink from the dripper once, but he drinks from anywhere else he can find water in his cage.

jeanette

I'm sure he'll be fine. I have the dropper and mist the cage, but in the year and a half I've owned my cham, I've only seen him drink a handful of times. Most of the time that you are near them, they will be watching you, at first sizing you up to see if you're a threat and later seeing if you have food for them.

Top Bottom