New handheld mister, dripper, sprayer combo!!!

That is the one that another member on here gave me when i bought my cage setup off of him. I love it i just need to replace the dripper part.

WARNING if you take the misting tip of off the sprayer and pull the trigger it shoots two RIVERS sideways out of the tip. Makes a huuuuuuuuge mess out of your bathroom lol

That is the one that another member on here gave me when i bought my cage setup off of him. I love it i just need to replace the dripper part.

WARNING if you take the misting tip of off the sprayer and pull the trigger it shoots two RIVERS sideways out of the tip. Makes a huuuuuuuuge mess out of your bathroom lol

I wish you told me that an hour ago...

I wish you told me that an hour ago...

haha my bad. First thing i did was take the cap over and try and spray my gf but all it did was nail my bathroom mirror and face :(

looks like a small capacity :(

The website says it hold 20oz... so its not the biggest but it gets the job done for misting or if your going to be home for a while. I just use it as a mister and empty about 1/3-1/2 of it every time. It works great as a mister though

My champ doesn't like me to spray so this is even lite mist? is it pressurised with a pump and does it come with a nozzle? Thin I will try that !!

Hi went and got one yesterday but it looses pressure and I have to pump it every time but it does work well! Going to home depot and look in the sprinkler section and look at the nozzles for a drip system they have different size nozzles that will fir the tubing so I will let you know if I find a wider spray.

My champ doesn't like me to spray so this is even lite mist? is it pressurized with a pump and does it come with a nozzle? Thin I will try that !!

Yes It comes with everything in the pics,and you do pump it.

I have one, I hate it. Anyone needs one super cheap let me know.

Why don't you like it? I may take it off you hands.

Hi went and got one yesterday but it looses pressure and I have to pump it every time but it does work well! Going to home depot and look in the sprinkler section and look at the nozzles for a drip system they have different size nozzles that will fir the tubing so I will let you know if I find a wider spray.

Try tightening all the connections and make sure the lid is on real tight and you won't lose pressure.

Back
Top Bottom