New guy saying hi.

Darkmind

Hi everyone :D

O and Gizmo says hi too.

Gizmo5.jpg

Welcome

Gizmo is a nice healthy looking cham. How old is he, and did you purchase him from an online breeder?

He is looking very healthy, not much color as of yet but hes only about 12 weeks old. I picked him up from a local pet shop for 69.99 :shock: . Now I'm wishing that I would have done more research on the net and went with a really good online breeder. From what I understand prices are a lot lower on the net. :roll:

Hello Darkmind, welcome to the chameleon forums! Always good to see someone new. Is Gizmo your first chameleon? He is looking good.

The pet store is always a gamble, I have received very healthy and very poor chameleons over the years. One reason I prefer to purchase from a breeder (the closer the better) is to encourage them to continue what they do. I have heard stories of poor breeders though, both morally and in skill, so good research is needed.

Is Gizmo your first chameleon?

Yup hes my first. I did lots and lots of studying and reading up on how to take care of them but I did not even think to research about buying one from an online dealer. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom