New Guy Here

it official

The top one is the female. Wanna know how I know? Well I'll tell ya.....caught em in the act. So maybe we'll get some littler ones out of them.

Hello I'm new to this and wasn't sure how to post to ask this question so I'm just replying here sorry but I need advice and have done boat loads of research but I still would appreciate any advice at all. I've some pygmy chameleons well two to be exact. I was wondering I have them in a thirty gallon vivarium I created but I was wondering what I could feed them or perhaps a better way to feed them. Because I'm giving them small crickets but I've only seen them each eat one and I have also noticed that the crickets have figured out a way to burrow in by my plant roots in the edges of my tanks making them inaccessible to my my little chams. So I guess my question is more specificically but limited to is what's the ideas and feelings on feeding cups for these guys and any other options for foods than crickets the feelings and ideas on that as well. Again any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom