New Game - 'Where's Amy?'!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hehe! We play a new game in our house! We have a female version of 'Where's Wally?' Amy can blend in so well where she's so tiny - she can sit on top of one of the umbrellas on her plant, bless! So now we frequently play 'Where's Amy?' to see who can spot her first, lol! More pics will follow when we actually get to see her long enough to get the camera on her!

Tiff, We used to do the same thing when I got sancho he was so small and would hide so well when he knew we were coming into the room. :D

Peanut is the same, she blends in so well :D

I've sat on the floor looking for her and... she is right there at the front looking back at me! hehe

Funny how little chameleons have the ability to force you to stare into the cage for minutes before you catch a glimps of a eye staring at you from under a leaf. Me and my family play the same game with sharma.

We do that too with Zee. He is now 4" .He is a little behind. My girls think it is fun when they have to look for him. :)

I nearly had a heartattack, it took me 28 minutes to find googles! i was FREAKING out! ha ha ha, little rascal was in like a leaf cave the only way i found her is i saw her little curly tail!

I can usually find Thaxter, if only because he's big, set in his ways, and almost always has some red-orange on him. As for the pygmies - well, I've come to accept that they shift between here and some other dimension at will. They will materialize from that other dimension for food, such that a tongue is suddenly shooting from where no lizard was before.

I am not sure how she does it but my adult female quad can just not be there, them out of no where there she is. I spend many happy minutes just looking for that little doll.:)

Back
Top Bottom