New from Scotland

GrumpyDad

Hey Guys, My name is Stu, and today we picked up our first Panther Chameleon named Jude. We think he is a male, but don't know much else about him.

Although this is the first Chameleon i've owned, I have looked after another panther Chameleon for a while, he is named Cameron and he IS a male, and is the mascot for my work (Chameleon Tattoo)

Anyway, I still class myself as very much a novice, and I'll be sure to ask for plenty help as and when I need it.

All the best
Stu

Welcome and that's a cute little boy you have there. You have come to the right place to learn about chameleons.

Hi welcome to the forum. This is a great place to ask questions. I'm from Aberdeen and I have a two year old panther called Popeye.:)

Welcome to the forum - your little boy is very cute and we love pics of them as they grow up. Feel free to ask as many questions as needed, and don't forget the Chameleon Care Sheet on the home page. The moderators did a fantastic job covering just about anything you'd like to know on there. Welcome again! :D

Hello and welcome!!! He is adorable! Any questions you have, just ask away! Lots of great and knowledgeable people here on the forum!

Back
Top Bottom