New family members

paulexp

Hi all, here are my 2 new family members. The 1st picture is of the smaller of the 2. The smaller on is about 1/3 of the size of the other guy. Ill let you guys take a couple of guesses as to what they are and then ill post the answer. I saved these 2 little guys . I paid LOTS for the 2 poor guys. After not buying and saving (if any of you guys read my other post about if one of the chams i was going to buy but i wasn't sure if he was a sambava or not) that other poor cham i had to buy these 2 because i was feeling super bad. Theyoor smaller one has his tail nipped and they both have super skinny arms and legs. They have never been under a uvb light. According to the guy i bought them from they are around 9-11 months old. He had them for 6-7 months and he bought them from a breeder at a reptile expo so im guessing they were at least 2-3 months old when they were sold at the expo. I have never seen the any other color than what you see. If they are awake or sleeping these are the only colors i have ever seen on them both. Please let me know what locale you guys think they are from. Im going to post this on other threads for other members to see.

Attachments

• smaller male.jpg
    smaller male.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 93
  • male3.jpg
    male3.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 85
They are crazy tiny. My 5 month old Ambilobe is bigger than that guy on the left side.

Looks like they have found a savior in you. Congrats on the new family.

Back
Top Bottom