New Entertaining Way To Feed!

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just went out and bought a Zoo Med Worm Feeder and it works amazingly, I've never seen my baby so happy to hunt in my life! I totally recommend it! It's a cup with holes drilled into the bottom so that the worms wiggle around when they are trying to get out. When your cham sees the movement they strike. I think its meant for bigger worms though, and it helps with target practice. (I know my cham needs work on that) I recommend you try it. And No, I Was Not Paid To Post This.

Don't you just end up with a bunch of superworms (you are using superworms not mealworms right?) running all over your cage?
Probably not a big deal for some people I just find the sound of them tunneling into the foam structures in my cages to be like nails on a chalkboard.

I put a cup on the bottom to catch them and if she doesn't eat them by the end of the day I just put them back in there in the morning. I just thought it could be helpful to some:p

I just went out and bought a Zoo Med Worm Feeder and it works amazingly, I've never seen my baby so happy to hunt in my life! I totally recommend it! It's a cup with holes drilled into the bottom so that the worms wiggle around when they are trying to get out. When your cham sees the movement they strike. I think its meant for bigger worms though, and it helps with target practice. (I know my cham needs work on that) I recommend you try it. And No, I Was Not Paid To Post This.
Your using superworms right not mealworms? Sounds like it is fun to watch and fun for her to go after. glad you put a cup under them. They are relentless chewers. LOL

Back
Top Bottom