New enclosure done! Woo!

Manged to put some more branches in and got a couple of bromeliads for the bottom bare corner in the enclosure.

Attachments

• IMG_20200905_120900.jpg
    IMG_20200905_120900.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 124
Manged to put some more branches in and got a couple of bromeliads for the bottom bare corner in the enclosure.

Are your bromeliads in a log?? That's cool. I went branch collecting today, too! It's really fun optimizing enclosures based on how our chams move about. ?

Are your bromeliads in a log?? That's cool. I went branch collecting today, too! It's really fun optimizing enclosures based on how our chams move about. ?
Ya, it's a fake log made out of stone, worked out pretty decent, the pair of them came in it. Got it from lowes. It's even raised slightly on the bottom with a drain hole in the center, pretty neato.

Ya, it's a fake log made out of stone, worked out pretty decent, the pair of them came in it. Got it from lowes. It's even raised slightly on the bottom with a drain hole in the center, pretty neato.

Hmmm. I might buy or make something like that for my garden. Good find!!

Finished potting the plants and setting up Yoshi's new enclosure today. I love how it turned out, I'm thinking of adding a couple more sticks here and there though, especially towards the bottom to help her get to and from her lay bin easily. Lemme know what you guys think!
This looks amazing! How did you brace the pots up and spray foam? Also what kind of paint?

Finished potting the plants and setting up Yoshi's new enclosure today. I love how it turned out, I'm thinking of adding a couple more sticks here and there though, especially towards the bottom to help her get to and from her lay bin easily. Lemme know what you guys think!
Can I ask how a few questions? I’m fairly new to owning an adopted veiled chameleon and this is one area i really need some advice.

1. what is the plastic container at the bottom?
2.Is this an all natural environment?

3. what is that on the sides of the cage? And how did you connect it to the cage?

Id love to see a full video of your setup all the way to how you connected the things on the sides to how you sat that plant atop. Currently my chameleons plants are allreal but sitting on the bottomand I’ve read they feel secure when they’re up high so I’d like toknow how you did this.
Thank you so much for sharing 😊

Currently my chameleons plants are all real but sitting on the bottom and I’ve read they feel secure when they’re up high so I’d like to know how you did this.
There are different methods; Hydra_cosplay used one—I used a different one; both are fine.
All my plants except one (a hanging pitcher plant) are on the bottom. I used a couple of tall (3½ ft.) centerpiece plants, and a shorter scheflerra raised up on an inverted pot of the same size.

1610263869395.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom