New enclosure-1yr in the making

Jason H

Going to repticon to try and find a mature male veiled next sat. Is there anything I should add or change.

Attachments

• IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 194
Wow, that's truly beautiful...it's like a gorgeous piece of furniture!! What kind of cham is going in there???? :)

Very, very nice!

What lighting do you have in there? Depending on what you have, you may want to add some extra fluorescents for the foliage.

Again, great work!

The inside dimensions are 3' wide 2' deep and 4' tall.
I have a reptisun 5.0 and a 50w basking lamp.

Cage looks great!

The inside dimensions are 3' wide 2' deep and 4' tall.
I have a reptisun 5.0 and a 50w basking lamp.

You might want to add a Grow Light for the Plants, to keep them looking their best. So they don't drop leaves or brown out. You can go to any big chain stores like Lowes, Home Depot etc. They are fairly cheap.

That is the WORST cage I have ever seen!!!

You better cut your losses and send it to me.

Donald Nelson
2577 Wisteria Lane
Seattle Wa 96205

sggestion

im eventually going to build something similar....in my drawer im going to drill a hole and put a stopper in it...like an out door fountain has on the bottom...sometimes water builds up faster than you think..esp if your cham likes water and being misted....then you put bucket under hole, pull out stopper and it drains...what ever is left can be wiped out.....just a thought... it is beautiful... did you build the whole thing or make it out of an existing piece of furnature?

amazing

wow it looks beautiful, best wood cage ive seen on here.

If you are getting a grow light, i think its helio or something but their "T5" line has a grow light, they are inexpensive and are throw aways. plus they are water resistant because they are made for aquariums.

great job

I took the advice and added a grow light. I designed the enclosure how I wanted it and then had a custom cabinet shop make it for me. I wish I could make something like this on my own, but thats not gonna hapen. I picked up a 9 month old male veiled translucent at repticon this past weekend, I will try and post some pics tonight.

I am super jealous!

so was it a DIY? or did you get someone to do it for you?

(its ok u can lie to us and say it was a diy (j/k!!)) :p

Back
Top Bottom