New digs

Bschucher

Established Member
So I moved Virgil today from his smaller cage into this 24*24*48 repti. Using all live plants.. I have a nice shwffelrra but waiting for it to grow tall enough then I'll swap out for the money tree in there. His basking spot is in low 80s. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Woops

Here's Pic

Attachments

• 20210213_140039.jpg
    20210213_140039.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 88
I cant really tell but you want to have different diameter branches running horizontally for him. Not just small ones. Is there a reason you lifted the money tree so high? your losing a ton of space he could use.

Just lifted to a point that I thought it would provide easy hiding for him. Because of how the stand was built I could easily lower it. There are cross branches all through in there and I added some more vines as well now.

And thank you for the guidance. This place is a godsend
Your welcome. Yeah the exo terra ones are really bad. If they rub their face on them the pieces can come off into their eyes.

If it helps you visualize.... This is what I do with my enclosures. So that the bottom 6 inches are free of stuff so I can clean easily and the top 8 inches are as well for basking distance. But everything in between is totally usable space.

1-30-21.jpg

Working on it today. I ordered all three sizes of flukers to install today. Though I have lots of real ones in there, the fake are real easy to work with. I'll shoot some pics later and again, thanks for input

Better. Now watch your plants they may start dying off since you do not have extra plant lighting. Hopefully not though.

Back
Top Bottom