New digs

Looks amazing Kaizen! Is this the GH with the large pond? I have a 10x20 in my yard waiting for assembly. I have a lot of work to do before the chameleons can play in it unsupervised.

What's your large aluminum hvac vent at the top? Also, I can't tell if its just a lot of connections, or did you rig up something fancy smancy with your mistkings?

I'm going to PM you (again), if that's alright. I'm in Maryland, quite a bit south from you... I'd love to chat about your heating and cooling design.
The hvac vent vents the hot top air to the outside. It’s not so crucial December through March, but October, November and April can heat up the greenhouse into triple digits without ventilation.

Looks amazing Kaizen! Is this the GH with the large pond? I have a 10x20 in my yard waiting for assembly. I have a lot of work to do before the chameleons can play in it unsupervised.

What's your large aluminum hvac vent at the top? Also, I can't tell if its just a lot of connections, or did you rig up something fancy smancy with your mistkings?

I'm going to PM you (again), if that's alright. I'm in Maryland, quite a bit south from you... I'd love to chat about your heating and cooling design.
I’m running three mistkings, and three different drip systems, all tied into mains supply via solenoids.

Back
Top Bottom