New chameleons Im getting soon!!!

Benton1576

As the title says. Im picking this pair up from Austria on the 2nd of June. Exciting times!! Anyone wanna guess the locale? (I know what most of you will say, but you will probably be wrong, lol) ;)

I know he has a bad burn on his side and tail but accidents do happen and its not going fungal so Im prepared to wait the many months it takes for it to heal!

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

Also, heres a few photos taken yesterday of my custom built cages that I house my guys in. I built them over 6 months ago and they still look brand new!

DSCF0349.jpg

^^^^^ What he said;) and a HUGE CONGRATS what a score!!

Thanks, Im lucky to be getting them, someone else was very interested in buying them, so I offered to trade him Storm, the Nosy faly in my avatar, with a juvi female. Who could resist Storm? lol

Sad to see storm:( go I am sure but WOW very nice score.:D

good luck and looking forward to seeing some photos in the near futre

chris

Congrats!
On a side note, what are the measurements of your cages? they seem to be a bit small for adult panthers

The cage sizes are 50x50x100cm internal. The absolute minimum they can be, almost too small for my liking but I have no problems with them. I had to make them that size to fit them all in my room! :D

After much negotiating and a few good pics of Storm, I managed to get the guy to meet me half way, which is just as well as the drive has literally took it out of me, neve mind how the poor chams feel. He even gave me 6 eggs from these laid in March, so I guess Storm impressed him a lot! lol

I now have 2.3 Cap Est (Masoala if you live in Europe)!!!

I will post pics tomorrow so they have a bit of a chance to settle in but he is amazing and she is enormous, the biggest female I have ever laid eyes on, and very pretty. Im gonna miss Storm, but sacrificing him for such a rare locale is well worth it. I just love the hazy blue/grey with burgundy stripes of this locale, then the mouth watering white with blood red barring when fired. :D:D:D

Do you think the trade was worth it? Storm was a great looking chameleon. You said yourself, probably the best looking faly in the uk

It was well worth it! Cap Est are the hardest locale to find, and I dont have either the space or time to take on another pair, especially as Im collecting another 2 Parsonii later this year hopefully.

I dont trade my chameleons like theyre money, I just think that sometimes sacrifices must be made, Storm was the best Faly around, but, these new ones were just too rare and awesome to miss out on. Ill never get the oppertunity to get any in the UK, and I leave Germany in less than 2 weeks.

Really nice chams! Looks like I where just in time the to get a male of storm then! I may be buying one of these of you as well when there ready

Back
Top Bottom