New chameleon

Serbianchameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
5529E58B-1949-4FAA-AE13-D19A53F5B17B.jpeg
6ACD555A-0835-4101-9C02-E6BFEDAE974E.jpeg
27052811-A4DC-46BD-86F2-EE2C32CE7687.jpeg
Getting this guy for around 350 euros. Do you think thats a good price? My previous panther was for 120 euros.. They say the price is 350 because he's all blue. I wanted to ask the breeders on the forums do you think he will be all blue with red stripes or he will have multiple colors. I will take it only if he will be blue all the time. No need to comment for his package at selling stand I know they are cruel and thats nit a good way to hold him..

I will not take it. The person that was supposed to buy it for me said he cant open his eyes and that he wouldnt risk him dying or being sick for that amount of money.. I will continue to search for a new chameleon

I will not take it. The person that was supposed to buy it for me said he cant open his eyes and that he wouldnt risk him dying or being sick for that amount of money.. I will continue to search for a new chameleon

Good call. In the photos it looks like its eyes are closed. 😢 Best of luck for finding a healthy Nosy Be.

Good call. In the photos it looks like its eyes are closed. 😢 Best of luck for finding a healthy Nosy Be.
Thank you. Im trying to find any panther chameleon that has only two colors. So I trying to find totally red with blue stripes or other way around or maybe all yellow.

The chameleon looks more like an ambanja over a nose be. You can see the red on the stomach and the blue is deeper. Nose be panthers are usually a brighter blue without red side barring.
Edit-spelling and accidentally said ambilobe over ambanja

Back
Top Bottom