New Chameleon owner

I thought I read about a decreased appetite...but only went back to the question answers to see what was said. Should have reread the whole thread! That makes an impaction more likely.
Thank you so much for both of your replies!! I actually wanted a male so i did not have to deal with the eggs, so i returned her to petco :(. I wanted to ask both of you if you know a better place to buy my chameleon because I know you said that I should not get one from petco or petsmart

Thank you so much for both of your replies!! I actually wanted a male so i did not have to deal with the eggs, so i returned her to petco :(. I wanted to ask both of you if you know a better place to buy my chameleon because I know you said that I should not get one from petco or petsmart

I LOVE YOUR POSTER lmao

Anyway didn’t read everything that was said here but I deduce that you’ve received great info based of what I skimmed.

I would order a forest shower curtain, cut to size and cover the sides and back with magnets (on both sides) or command hooks so he feels safer knowing that he only has to watch the front door for predators (you).

I originally was dropping a reply to let you know those moss vines really suck. It’s basically an 18g wire with a bunch of moss glued to it. I bought like 10 for an enclosure and made it super pretty only to have them break down after like 3 months. At that point it was like a tight rope for my panther. Exchange those and go buy a plant with the money. Then go exploring for some branches from a wild tree and use those instead. I would bake them first tho if you’re worried about anything weird in the branches. I know ppl that do and don’t bake them so that part is up to you.

Back
Top Bottom