New chameleon owner :))

Joann71

Hi just wanted to introduce myself :) I got my first baby ever on sunday.. I absolutely LOVE him! His name is Frodo ... I have been reading and reading for the last three weeks before I got one... so glad I found this board!!! I have had every pet except reptiles.. I own a yorkie and a Chihuahua and 13 parrots.. most rescued.. I have owned everything from rodents to sugar gliders.. I worked at a pet store for 5 years hand feeding baby birds and a vet clinic as an assistant now I sell flooring.. big change in career :) anyway im sure I will have tons of questions as I love learning everything there is to know about my babies I own.

557873_10153061064425537_196802486_n.jpg

This is Frodo :)

Last edited:
Make an account with photobucket and upload them on there and then when you click a photo after the upload you will see an attach symbol on the top left of the photo. You then look at the list and at the bottom there will be an address, click it and it will copy then you past in the message you are typing and it will show up

Make an account with photobucket and upload them on there and then when you click a photo after the upload you will see an attach symbol on the top left of the photo. You then look at the list and at the bottom there will be an address, click it and it will copy then you past in the message you are typing and it will show up

Thanks Shaunny... I just went to my facebook photos and copied the url from posting on there lol it worked :)

Back
Top Bottom