New Cham!

lokiopolis

Established Member
Any thoughts on the age or sex of my new cham? I have provided a picture of it and myself for size reference :D

IMG_20200109_152625.jpg

The enclosure could use some work too...
IMG_20200109_152746.jpg

Please fill out the form. You seem not to have a sufficient uvb source, as evidenced by the almost plastic look of your ambanja.

Wow I didn't realize looking plasticy was a sign of poor uvb! Not sure what to do about the light source, might try and find one if those light up bricks

Anyways here is the form, enjoy:
Chameleon Info:

Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
Species: LEGO!
sex&age: unknown
Length of time in care: 1day

Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't

Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?

Nothing, haven't figured out how to feed it...

Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?

None

Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?

No

Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?

None

History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.

None

Cage Info:

Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?

Plastic, 1.6cm by 4.8cm by 3.3cm

Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?

None, I guess I could try and find a light brick?

Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?

Room temp

Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?

Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?

Two plastic plants

Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?

Location - Where are you geographically located?
LEGO city

Concerns:
It hasn't done much, kind of just sits there

Back
Top Bottom