New Cage for a Female Veiled

Berg

Hey guy and girls just a quick question here.... is a 18x18x36 big enough for my female veiled or should i bum it up to the 2x2x4?

the bigger the better really, i have a 4 month old female veiled and shes in a 4x3x2, she looked really small in it at the start but loves it now:)

ive got mine in a 4x2x2 cos i can accomodate a large sized nesting pot for her and she uses the space well she doesnt just siite there all day

If there's a simple choice, then definitely choose the bigger as your cham will be much better in that much space! :D

Well thanks everyone... I forgot to mention I'm not buying it I'm building it but dont want to go any bigger that the 4x2x2 so its decided. Now i need to move on to lighting.. im hoping to have a live plants in there after I build so I have time to do the research now :D

Hey Berg, good to see another Texan on here. I have a pretty good setup that I built myself. PM me if you are interested in seeing pictures. May give you some good ideas. I went through a bit of trial and error to get it right so may help you avoid some time and money.

Back
Top Bottom