New Banja from The Jungle Panther!!

chamcapture

Alright guys, if your looking for a KILLER blue on blue Ambanja, you better get a hold of Steve at The Jungle Panther ASAP!! This guy is only 4 months old and already a STUNNER!! You can see how small he is and the colors he is displaying already!!:eek:

Attachments

• blue on blue (1).jpg
    blue on blue (1).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 198
  • blue on blue (2).jpg
    blue on blue (2).jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 237
  • blue on blue (3).jpg
    blue on blue (3).jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 223

grimjob

Established Member
Does he have a website or something? That guy is a crazy little stunner, so colourful

4 months?! He looks like a giant for 4 months to me =P but regardless, he's very well developed colour wise. Very handsome.

chamcapture

Wow, almost 90 views and only two replies?!? Must not be too many blue on blue banja fans huh:p? Here's a stock photo from Steve, maybe that will help!!

Attachments

• 1429586.jpg
    1429586.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 142
:D I think he's awesome! I want an ambanja so bad. I think it will be my next to add to the family. Amazing colors for his age. Nice! :D

blackhawk

Ha, just saw this post - thanks for the endorsement, Chamcapture. If there's anyone who knows his Ambanjas its you so your compliments mean a lot! Glad you're happy with your new Banja.

chamcapture

:D I think he's awesome! I want an ambanja so bad. I think it will be my next to add to the family. Amazing colors for his age. Nice! :D
Thank You!! This is the best example I have seen in awhile.
Ha, just saw this post - thanks for the endorsement, Chamcapture. If there's anyone who knows his Ambanjas its you so your compliments mean a lot! Glad you're happy with your new Banja.
Your Welcome!! I am VERY happy with him...may have to get another one hehehe!!

Top Bottom