New baby

matty0470

Was wondering I dust with cal and d3 every feeding, should I just get some Cal w/o d3 in it for every day ? here are the pics as promised

1288484950453.jpg
(pascal)

before she/he got angry taking a photo
1288484928220.jpg

my cage
1288484905255.jpg

That backdrop is awesome! Where'd you get it? And yeah, calcium w/o d3 every other day is good. Beautiful chameleon btw. If you are unsure whether or not it's a boy/girl, look for tarsal spurs (little bumps on the back ankles, almost a stubby 3rd toe).

Not to dispute what BuddyBowser posted but you should be dusting with Calcium W/0 d3 at every feeding, Calcium W/d3 twice a month and a multivitamin twice a month also. Good looking chameleon by the way!

i just noticed you have substrate( the wood chips on the bottom) you are going to want to remove that and leave it bare. There is a danger of your chamelon injesting that and also it gets wet repeatedly from mistings (which I assume you are doing) and can breed bacteria.

Really just bare, or you can put some paper towels down to absorb the water. Would like to know what you are using for lighting and such. If you could fill out the form it would be great. Alot of people on here get there chams at petstores and are sold the incorrect lighting(which is critical) supplements, etc.

Back
Top Bottom