New baby!! What do you think??

Hello we are getting a new little boy this week and wanted to share the preview we got from our breeder! Please share your thoughts we'd love to know what everyone thinks!

Attachments

• 9F50D113-3873-491D-A08F-DEB770A48FBD.png
    9F50D113-3873-491D-A08F-DEB770A48FBD.png
    731.9 KB · Views: 114
His strip light comes in today! I have the bulb just needed the fixture and putting some more real plants in soon!! I think they come in tomorrow! And a prop so the ficus in the middle is in the way so they can't see one another!!!

Attachments

• 4E2D092F-2E02-43C9-85A1-9CCBF8CF31FF.jpeg
    4E2D092F-2E02-43C9-85A1-9CCBF8CF31FF.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 118
His strip light comes in today! I have the bulb just needed the fixture and putting some more real plants in soon!! I think they come in tomorrow! And a prop so the ficus in the middle is in the way so they can't see one another!!!
Ficus may work for a short while, you will be surprised how well they can spot out another chameleon :hilarious: My last Cham could spot his reflection on a window I didn’t even know he could see! Just keep a close eye on their behavior. Besides that, the set up is looking pretty great and your boys are beautiful!!!

Ficus may work for a short while, you will be surprised how well they can spot out another chameleon :hilarious: My last Cham could spot his reflection on a window I didn’t even know he could see! Just keep a close eye on their behavior. Besides that, the set up is looking pretty great and your boys are beautiful!!!
Thank you sooo much!! That means so much to us!!!♥️

Back
Top Bottom