new baby panther questions

gogochameleon

I just got a ambanja/nosey be cross 3 month old chameleon. I posted some pictures recently. I already own a adult montium but was wondering what I should do different for the panther? Should the dusting schedule be the same and should I dust every cricket or just some? I use d3 every 2 weeks and without d3 every feeding. I am feeding them both chams a mix of crickets, lobster roaches gutloaded with carrots, lettice, green onion, celery, green pepper, cucumber, orange peel, and some brocolli and more, and I as a treat I use wax worms. This is day 3 and "Frank" the panther is coming around. He is eating about 8-10 small crix and roaches a day, I watch him drink alot to. First poop yesterday and it looked normal just more yellow then white. He probably little dehyrated from being in the petstore, not surprised. Anything I can do to make him happy baby let me know. First time caring for a 3 month cham, my montium was much older when i got him and they are both spoiled!! The montiums name is Hank, and the panthers is Frank. Ha ha, Hank and Frank!

I cannot answer on the dusting schedule but you could change a few things in your gutload! I would not use broccoli, onion or lettuce! Try using greens such as Kale, Mustard green, collard greens and maybe dark green romaine. Broccoli is supposed to block the absorption of calcium and the other two you are using well...never heard of onions, and regular lettuce is like feeding water!!!

I cannot answer on the dusting schedule but you could change a few things in your gutload! I would not use broccoli, onion or lettuce! Try using greens such as Kale, Mustard green, collard greens and maybe dark green romaine. Broccoli is supposed to block the absorption of calcium and the other two you are using well...never heard of onions, and regular lettuce is like feeding water!!!

Ill ditch the broccoli. We just add a little of everthing. Ill try darker greens

Back
Top Bottom