New Babies

Rango3d

Avid Member
I just had 21 baby jacksons born yesterday. finally after all the wait.
every single 1 is health, strong, and very active.:)

Attachments

• baby jacks.jpg
    baby jacks.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 196
Congrats on your news babies and them being healthy. I'm looking forward to seeing them grow through pictures here on the forums. :)

As promised. sorry for crappy pics but i use my phone.:eek:

Attachments

• baby jacks 1.jpg
    baby jacks 1.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 99
  • baby jacks 2.jpg
    baby jacks 2.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 141
  • baby jacks 3.jpg
    baby jacks 3.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 97
  • baby jacks 4.jpg
    baby jacks 4.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 91
Congratulations on the large birth . They look great, and in good hands. I love the tiny horns and the nice red gull displays. Have fun. My baby Jackson's loved Hyde fruit flys, bean Beatles , and 1/8 crickets. Good luck!!

Thanks again all.

So I have 3 that are a very unique color. Invisible.
Now the count is at 24.
How'd I miss that?????? :confused:

update

im a little worried. out of 24, 1 of 6 is female. that means very male heavy.
I was hoping to hold on to them till about 4-5 months before selling any. I may not get that chance.:(
too many boys to house separate. I have other clutches hatching soon.

Has any body raised a big clutch of Jackson and at what point do they start getting aggressive towards each other?

Aggressive at day one. Will mature at around 6 months. Just make sure to keep enough space around them that they can get away from each other. Maybe three to a 18"x18"x36" cage at two to four months, depending on their size. Separate to their sizes. Lots of plants, branches, hides, etc... you could always try the dragon strand nursery cages. I was skeptic at first, but i mean common sense is common sense, right? I will not go extinct, because of unwillingness to adapt or change. The first month or two they should be ok, just carefully watch after that. Most of all my litters were 15-21, some even only had 9. So, not really sure on the big populations.

I guess I'm lucky then. 1 week in and not a 1 has shown any aggression. Every single 1 is super chill. Even to me. I can put my finger and they will gladly climb on. I've had them eat while on my finger. :D

I've had veiled and panther babies and not 1 clutch has been as mellow as these guys. But this is my first Jackson clutch.

Update.
Some have some awesome coloring. They have already doubled in size.
They are little eating monsters.:D

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom