New Arrivals - Bradypodions and Kinyongia

Klemins

I hadn't received any new animals in awhile until these past two weeks, when I had some B. thamnobates, transvaalense and K. boehmei delivered. Here are some pics. First, the Bradypodions.

B. thamnobates male
IMG_2965.jpg

B. transvaalense male
IMG_2978.jpg

transvaalense female
IMG_2983.jpg

This is a female transvaalense I've had for a bit longer - puffing up at me
IMG_2976.jpg

K. boehmei male
IMG_2972.jpg

K boehmei female
IMG_2971.jpg

I couldn't get a good shot of the B thamnobates females or the second K. boehmei female and didn't feel like stressing them out.

Last, a pic of the lone K. uthmoelleri.
IMG_2982.jpg

Hope you enjoy! I'll try to get some better pictures in the near future but wanted to post something today.

Nice!!! The boehmei look so cool. I hope they do well for you and I really hope to see a few different people with some CB next year!!! Looks like the Bradys are doing well! Still waiting to see some newer pics of Ryans females. Hopefully those boys are ready to breed in the near future.

I really like all the male thamnobates form this latest shipment. Quite a bit of variation. I love all the whites in your male!!

Nice!!! The boehmei look so cool. I hope they do well for you and I really hope to see a few different people with some CB next year!!! Looks like the Bradys are doing well! Still waiting to see some newer pics of Ryans females. Hopefully those boys are ready to breed in the near future.

I really like all the male thamnobates form this latest shipment. Quite a bit of variation. I love all the whites in your male!!

Yeah the female boehmeis are a bit smaller right now but hopefully they'll get to breeding size quickly.

Thanks to everyone else!

Obviously the Bradys are some of my favorites, didn't think it needed to be said! Can't wait to get them outdoors. They've seemed to start to settle down more and will actually eat in front of me and come out now.

I mean know one else has love for them;) Ive had mine outside a couple days but I cant wait to get them out for good!! Ill be able to house them outside for a little longer than the rest of my troop because of their wider temp range. Glad yours are settling in and doing well!!

Back
Top Bottom