New Arrival

cjelley

Just got this guy in the mail yesterday so far he has had about 8 crickets and 2 superworms. Doing pretty good so far if you ask me...Enjoy:

superworm.jpg

I will definitely keep everybody update with my "faly" but seriously what do you guys think he can possibly be I cannot take a guess at what he is for the life of me. A local pet store owner told me instantly "hes not a nosy faly, he a blue bar ambilobe." Which I personally do not see the resemblance. What do you guys think?

He came from tkilgour on here...very nicely packed shipped out as soon as possible. He's in great shape, I couldn't be any happier.

I will definitely keep everybody update with my "faly" but seriously what do you guys think he can possibly be I cannot take a guess at what he is for the life of me. A local pet store owner told me instantly "hes not a nosy faly, he a blue bar ambilobe." Which I personally do not see the resemblance. What do you guys think?

No one really knows for sure because he was sold by the breeder as pure Faly. But by looking at him I would say he is clear blue bar ambilobe/Nosy Faly cross. He looks a LOT like my Son Tiger baby did at 7 mo plus red rain markings of a faly. Granted he does have the best Faly blood out there! No matter what he is, he is one HOT cham that is for sure!!!

There is no real way to tell. To me, he looks like an Ambilobe x Faly. A beautiful one at that. He looks fantastic.
his coloration in the photo reminds me of fruit loops
you should name him tucan sam;)

Haha, I agree! :p

Yes he is the raiden faly from tom kilgour. I knew i had to have him the minute i saw him. I think he is going to look ridiculous in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom