New Arrival

Brad Ramsey

Retired Moderator
Eartha just arrived.
Here is a picture of her in her new home.
She is the first senegal in my upcoming project with this species.
For those of you who don't know, she is a LTC of Trace's that Kent has been caring for.
It has been decided by the 3 of us that she should come to live here.
I like her very much.;)

-Brad

Last edited:
LTC?
I think I remember something about a tail injury.
She looks comfortable in the new cage.
Cage looks sweet Brad!
What happened to this?
"Even for those of us who own only one chameleon and have no initial intention of aquiring more or starting a "breeding project", the idea cannot help but sneak into your head."

LTC?
I think I remember something about a tail injury.
She looks comfortable in the new cage.
Cage looks sweet Brad!

Long Term Captive.

She has had a bit of a tail amputation, but seems to do quite well despite it.
She's about 2 years old.

-Brad

I was just about to text back, but I guess this will be easier. Glad to see she made it all safe and sound. I didn't feed her prior to the trip yesterday so I'll be curious to see how quickly she starts eating. Oh, did I mention she likes to hand-feed? :D Glad you like her, she's a neat little girl!

She has had a drink, but was not yet interested in eating.
I have to go to the salon for a couple of hours and will try feeding her when I get back.
Thanks Kent!

-Brad

Brad I edited my first post.
What happened to that statement about not breeding or owning another chameleon....:D
You have 3 chams now and TWO are females.

And that's another one down the slippery slope of owning more than one species of chameleons. :D

She's a nice looking girl, Brad. Congrats!

- Suzanne

She looks great Brad :)
Look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the species.

I heard all about your upcoming project from the dudes at the south branch scales and tales.

Crazy how that ambilobe female really turned out to be a male!! I have been eyeing (him) for about 2 months, and only saw the bulge this sunday, totally didnt see that one coming! :eek:

Excited to see your progress brad, best of luck with it!

Ha!

I told them that was a male weeks ago:)
So they're talking about me out there eh?
hmmm. *wink*
I hope they can get a decent looking male senegal (save me shipping etc) I'm having a hard time finding any for sale.

-Brad

Have fun with her and best of luck with a breeding project. It was something I always wanted to try but never got to.

Cheers,
t

Ha!

I told them that was a male weeks ago:)
So they're talking about me out there eh?
hmmm. *wink*
I hope they can get a decent looking male senegal (save me shipping etc) I'm having a hard time finding any for sale.

-Brad

Yea, they said "some dude without any hair, i forget his name" :D:D

me: BRAD!!!

"yeah, brad, thats the guy!"

I guess my panther sexing sucks still, I had it pegged as a female as well :( Little sven is definatly developing a bulge, or at least I THINK... but man, i dunno anymore after that one, since its my first time with a panther, im learning more and more everyday.

His colors are starting to come in slowly as well, im so excited

This post is 3 weeks old, but ya never know.. there is a phone number so give em a call

http://www.kfoxtv.com/classifieds/index.html?url=/view/Exotic-Chameleons%21/778889981/elpaso/

These guys claim to have some as well, end of march special for 16.50!

http://www.scserp.com/SCS_Price_List.htm

I think im officially addicted now as well, and (dont tell sven this) but i think ill get another panther once he grows out of his baby cage.

I was just about to text back, but I guess this will be easier. Glad to see she made it all safe and sound. I didn't feed her prior to the trip yesterday so I'll be curious to see how quickly she starts eating. Oh, did I mention she likes to hand-feed? :D Glad you like her, she's a neat little girl!

She's eaten 3 or 4 crickets since 2:00.
I thought my female veiled had a long tongue!!!

-Brad

new cham

very nice cham! That's exciting for you! My only question is why are your threads always the cool threads to post on? haha i keed i keed

Back
Top Bottom