New and improved cage

Killer-Cat

hi I am a new member and I want you to see how my cage is it is my new and improved cage I am thinking on getting more and I just want suggestions to make my cage an even better one, hoping to spot our good and bad things and recommend if I need more what I need so I have a happy and healthy Cham. Thank you for all ho help out thanks!

Plants include: Hibiscus, Croton, and Pothos Bine.
Misting system: ReptiRain

Attachments

• IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    327.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    258.5 KB · Views: 118
Your cham is going to want more branches, and greenery in the upper part of the cage. Depending on how long it will be before you get your cham the plants you have may have time to fill out into the top.

How are you planning on feeding? I ask because in your pictures (especially the 4th) I noticed there are very large oversized holes where you put sticks through the screening. If you are planning on free roam feeding you may have a big problem with escaped feeders! Even if you are going to cup feed expect some to escape. If I can avoid holes in the screening I do, and have found that Christmas decoration hangers are awesome for hanging about 99% of everything! They are easy to bend, but strong, and fit perfectly through the screening!

Back
Top Bottom