Need to Rehome in South Shore of MA

JetFixxxer

My son went off to college and left us with his Chameleon. I tried to take care of him, but I don't think I'm doing it correctly. I don't want to advertise on CL because I want to make sure it goes to someone who knows what they are doing unlike me. He approximately 3 years old.

Sorry for late response.

I want to re-home at no charge.. absolutely free. I'm not doing a good job of taking care of it and want it to go to someone who knows what they are doing.

PVlCP7n.jpg

UslFsfq.jpg

All of the information you will need is here in these forums. Just incase you do not find a home for him please research how to care for Veileds. Start with vitamins :)

Hope you can find a new home and I'm afraid if you use cl or such that you will end up with someone who wants it out of a whim because it is free. Good job coming to the forum. In the meantime please do a little research on care of veileds and feel free to ask questions and advice here from forum members. Good luck

A Veiled chameleon with signs or symptoms of MBD or malnutrition should only go to a very experienced keeper of Veileds.

A Veiled chameleon with signs or symptoms of MBD or malnutrition should only go to a very experienced keeper of Veileds.

Really any chameleon nomatter it's health condition should only go to at the very least a well self taught chameleon enthusiast that has been researching for some time and knows in-depth husbandry of the desired species.

Back
Top Bottom