Need suggestions on a decent digital timer that can be programmed 1 hour on & 1 hour off several times through the night?

So I’m just about to get my first Chameleon next week & I want his new home to run perfectly before he gets here! I bought 2 manual dial timers with additional pegs but apparently my snobby Shar-Pei Maui is getting all bent out of shape & nervous with the barely noticeable clicking that these timers make?‍♀️. She is very sensitive to sounds...dont even ask what happens when my smoke detector batteries run low & start to beep?. So I’m hoping to buy a digital timer that won’t have that annoying clicking. However, I’m having trouble finding one that I can program to turn on & off several times throughout the night for my fogger??...just seems to be on & off & that’s it. Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

You could. It retains its settings if power is cut to it. I just lower the set point on them during the day and turn it back up at night, though.

You could. It retains its settings if power is cut to it. I just lower the set point on them during the day and turn it back up at night, though.
Thanks. I’ve used the thermostats that way, but wasn’t sure if the hygrostat retained settings.
my schedule varies too much, so I try to automate everything I can:)

Back
Top Bottom