Need homemade 1/2 gal Feeder container instruction

This site no longer works. Does anyone else have a blog or thread link with instructions on how to build homemade feeder containers? My silkworms have molded within just a couple days :( and I am going to need to make a better container for them than the one I have now.

Tr doing a search on the forum for silk worm keepers. I am pretty sure you will find something. If not, there is always google.

This site no longer works. Does anyone else have a blog or thread link with instructions on how to build homemade feeder containers? My silkworms have molded within just a couple days :( and I am going to need to make a better container for them than the one I have now.

If you are looking to raise silkworms in the container, and not have the container be a feeding container for your Cham, plastic Tupperware type boxes are perfect. Don't use the lid, too much moisture will create mold and infections that will wipe the herd out. LOTS of silkworm raising threads, use the search feature at the top of the home page.:D

Nick

Back
Top Bottom