Need help with drainage!

Good evening everyone!

I have recently upgraded to one of our sites sponsors DIY 24x24x48 jumbo cage. My question is does anyone have an ideas on what I can do for a drainage solution? I was looking at the Dragon Strand trays but im not sure if they will accommodate my cage. I also looked at the Reptibreeze XL trays, but again im not certain if they will fit in my cage because its from our site sponsor DIY. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Good evening everyone!

I have recently upgraded to one of our sites sponsors DIY 24x24x48 jumbo cage. My question is does anyone have an ideas on what I can do for a drainage solution? I was looking at the Dragon Strand trays but im not sure if they will accommodate my cage. I also looked at the Reptibreeze XL trays, but again im not certain if they will fit in my cage because its from our site sponsor DIY. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I drilled holes in the bottom sheet and place the enclosure on a garage shelving unit and catch the water in a tub below.

Washing machine pan from lowes works great. Mine is slightly larger than my cage to catch the over spray from my mister. I drilled a few holes in the pan, set the cage inside with no floor. Set the whole thing on top of a stainless steel bakers rack and put a shelf under the cage for a catch pan that I can remove weekly and empty. Got my mister system set up underneath that.

Washing machine pan from lowes works great. Mine is slightly larger than my cage to catch the over spray from my mister. I drilled a few holes in the pan, set the cage inside with no floor. Set the whole thing on top of a stainless steel bakers rack and put a shelf under the cage for a catch pan that I can remove weekly and empty. Got my mister system set up underneath that.

Can I see a pic of this? Sounds like what I have in mind for my next build when I move.

Back
Top Bottom