Need help on veild chameleon eggs

I don't know the exact humidity...I'm "old school" (I started hatching chameleons in 1994) and I just "knew" by the dampness of the substrate and the amount of condensation on the inside of the container on the sides and lid.

I don't know the exact humidity...I'm "old school" (I started hatching chameleons in 1994) and I just "knew" by the dampness of the substrate and the amount of condensation on the inside of the container on the sides and lid.
Oh ok my substance is moist not in the middle and also there lots of condensation and also they sell like wet dirt like weird i dont know if that’s has something to do with it but this is how condensation. It’s kinda hard to see with the flash

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 54
There is enough condensation on the container's insides. And you tested the substrate by squeezing it and it sounds right. That's all I can tell you. I hope someone else will chime in and comment.

To refill what? You only add water if the substrate dries out....and then just around the edges or in a space between the eggs...like where you removed the bad eggs from...but just a few drops at a time.

Back
Top Bottom