Need help on determining if im doing good on supplementing my panther chameleon with multivitamins, calcium with D3 and without D3

LuisG2003

I need help ... can somebody help me by telling me if my dusting schedule is right??

I give my panther chameleon calcium without D3 every day but I use calcium with D3 once a month on the day of the month which is on every 15 and I use multivitamins twice a month so on the days of the month which are the 1st and the 30s.

Help me determine if I’m giving him the right amount of supplements

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 94
This is the supplant list.

I don’t use the same supplement as you. I use calcium plus lod every feeding and then the sticky tongue outdoor calcium every other sunday

Attachments

• 2A4F08DC-8EBD-4005-80BB-F72F12A75FD3.png
    2A4F08DC-8EBD-4005-80BB-F72F12A75FD3.png
    963.1 KB · Views: 126
With D3 is two times a month. Multivitamin is two times a month. Then do without d3 all the other feedings. The resource link has species specific care sheets as well that are a handy reference tool.

Heres what I use. Minus the exoterra multi. I tossed it.
Are you rotating some of these because miner all indoor is with D3 and so is the green reptical? I am not sure on the repashy since I am not familiar with their products.

It is. I had to get a dry erase board to organize the schedule. Yes I do rotate them.
Ok good. I figured you did but I just wanted to double check. :) how often do you use the vitamin A? I have been reading more about this.

How do you use the vitamin a?? My female has eye problems and trying to help improve it
I cut it open and dab on the feeders. Worms easier that crickets. This is knowledge passed to me from a reputable breeder. Im new at this and dont want to misrepresent myself.

I cut it open and dab on the feeders. Worms easier that crickets. This is knowledge passed to me from a reputable breeder. Im new at this and dont want to misrepresent myself.
Ahhh ok. It’s all good sharing knowledge is good. I think I’ll look into it a little more b4 trying or talk to my vet. I’m taking my girl next week

Back
Top Bottom