Need help on buying an Ambanja!

Lgiron46a50o

There’s a chameleon that I want to buy, he is almost 2 years old. Ambanja male panther chameleon. My question is, what would be his lifespan and also is he old already to reproduce with a female Ambanja chameleon younger than him?

There’s a chameleon that I want to buy, he is almost 2 years old. Ambanja male panther chameleon. My question is, what would be his lifespan and also is he old already to reproduce with a female Ambanja chameleon younger than him?
Panthers live an average of 5-7 years, can be more or less. He’s old enough to breed. How old is the female?

Panthers live an average of 5-7 years, can be more or less. He’s old enough to breed. How old is the female?
Thank you for your response! And the female is about 7 months old. Which is why I’m still debating on the male chameleon to buy, cuz I don’t want to wait on the female and later on the road the male it’s old to breed

Thank you for your response! And the female is about 7 months old. Which is why I’m still debating on the male chameleon to buy, cuz I don’t want to wait on the female and later on the road the male it’s old to breed
The female is too young to breed. On the panther care sheet here, they have the minimum age and weight requirements for a female to breed

Here

Attachments

• 89EBC9F9-C1E9-4A35-BB34-9CF400990143.png
    89EBC9F9-C1E9-4A35-BB34-9CF400990143.png
    934 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom