Need help naming my Ambanja

dude, i'm so jealous. i've been wanting a hawkeye kid bad. i refuse to help you in naming that awesome little dude! ;)

Update!!!!

So I got my lil dude today at around 1030 this morning and he is awesome!!! :eek: He is already drinking and I'm currently gut loading his crickets so he can eat here in a few. Chuck is an awesome guy and he came highly recommended and i must say it was well deserved. Thanks Chuck I'll post some pics here in a few.

So I got my lil dude today at around 1030 this morning and he is awesome!!! :eek: He is already drinking and I'm currently gut loading his crickets so he can eat here in a few. Chuck is an awesome guy and he came highly recommended and i must say it was well deserved. Thanks Chuck I'll post some pics here in a few.

Sweet, cant wait to see pictures...

Got to experiece a storm!?

So it was fixing to rain and I decided to let my new boy ambanja Manga Fotaka feel some real rain. . . Hopefully this was a good idea??? Let me know

idk about the rain thing honestly... how long have you had him? it may be a good idea to let him settle in before letting him experience too many new things.

where are the pics btw? :D

where are the pics btw? :D

Here you go buddy!:D

DSC04026.jpg

Well, he is as cute as a chameleon can be, isn't he?

I like Banjo....it plays on the Texas thing and the "Ambanja" thing....

a heroic name i found was Calais...i found also that it meant changing hue somewhere...i would have used it, but i use a musical theme

Just bought another Ambanja. . .

So, as stated in the title I bought an Ambanja from Kent so once again im searching for a Malagasy name and an easy on the tongue name . . . so far, the name i have chosen for my first Ambanja is Loki and his Malagasy name is Manga Fotaka. So all you folks out there that are good at naming things help me out. . .plz?:D

Back
Top Bottom