Need help naming my Ambanja

Hilikus311

I was hoping to get some help with naming my next chameleon. I was thinking something from science fiction movies, books or somthing more suiting to a Malagasy name? Any ideas? I'm terrible at this kind of thing, I dread the day I have to name my first child, I'll prolly be here asking for help to lol :(

Any pics or do you not have it yet? Pics of the Sire? I can't name any of mine unless I have an idea of what it looks like. I feel like a name should reflect the chameleon. Just my personal preference.

Here is the sire! This isn't my photo though, any ideas of a name anyone?:(

37c9ce9a.jpg

I don't think I'll ever name mine. I've had him almost 2 months and haven't found anything i'm comfortable with, lol.

I'll get the ball rolling! How about after a planet? Neptune? Saturn? Hope that provides some ideas!

I was hoping to get some help with naming my next chameleon. I was thinking something from science fiction movies, books or somthing more suiting to a Malagasy name? Any ideas? I'm terrible at this kind of thing, I dread the day I have to name my first child, I'll prolly be here asking for help to lol :(
If you want to use a Malagasy name, I recommend you visit this site http://malagasyworld.org/bins/ethnicLists
Once you have an idea of your cham's character you can type in the english words and get Malagasy translation, looking at the sire I would be leaning towards 'Avana' but then I am biased lol

How about Uranus?

By the way this Ambanja is complements of ChuckG if you can't tell by the amazing quality. He has been really patient w/ my questions and I will do buisness w/ him anytime and probably soon again lol. . ,Is it wrong to love you? Your awesome! Thanks for helping me out soo much:D

Last edited:
Saga, Seraphin, Io, Azrael, Uriel... Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

My ambilobe is Cerberus, because I was in class when my teacher flashed a slide with the legendary monster and I was like heeeey lol. To me it fit like a glove. Look around some websites and see if there's something that catches your eye.

By the way this Ambanja is complements of ChuckG if you can't tell by the amazing quality. He has been really patient w/ my questions and I will do buisness w/ him anytime and probably soon again lol. . ,Is it wrong to love you? Your awesome! Thanks for helping me out soo much:D

John,
Thanks for the compliments. I have no problem answering questions,anytime.
And no it's not wrong to love me. I will warn you though,you may be standing in a line!

how about the dragons name from the never ending story lol he kinda reminds me of the dragon i assaw i nthe m,ovie ( even though hes kinda dog like ) idk why lol

I'm a fan of Patrick Swayze characters myself. How about Dalton? It's heroic and sensitive at the same time ( for those of you who don't know, it's from the movie Roadhouse...total badass movie!).

Back
Top Bottom