Need help identifying our babies (baby #4)

welovecritters

Hi,

Here are the pictures of our 4th baby. Again, we think this is a little girl, but need expert eyes!

Chameleon baby #4 - A.jpg
Chameleon baby #4- B.jpg
Chameleon Baby #4- C.jpg

No tarsal spurs? Smaller head crest? It doesn't really display banding. And, this one is one of the 3 smaller ones. Thank you!

Your pictures need to show the vent (underside waste exit) from the side. A outward bulge signifies a male, a female doesn't bulge. This is not a 100% correct process and is easier to do as they age. Congratulations on being Cham grandparents, you must be proud!

CHEERS!

Nick

Are these baby veileds? If so you don't need the vent just the back feet like you have. This one looks like a female but a side view of the back feet would probably be easier to determine if it is.
How old are they? They look very young, so the males won't start showing banding or colors till about 4 months.

Your pictures need to show the vent (underside waste exit) from the side. A outward bulge signifies a male, a female doesn't bulge. This is not a 100% correct process and is easier to do as they age. Congratulations on being Cham grandparents, you must be proud!

CHEERS!

Nick
Hi,
Yes, let me see if I can them to be still long enough to get better pictures. We have 3 other babies (on a different post) if you feel like taking an educated guess about their genders. Yes, we're excited to have the new little ones!

Are these baby veileds? If so you don't need the vent just the back feet like you have. This one looks like a female but a side view of the back feet would probably be easier to determine if it is.
How old are they? They look very young, so the males won't start showing banding or colors till about 4 months.
Hi,
They were born between 1/27 and 1/29. They are veiled babies. We have a friend who is interested in getting one of the babies and we wanted to be able to tell her if she was getting a male or a female, but we may just wait another few weeks so we can be more certain who she is taking home! Pictures of the other 3 are on another thread should you want to try and help identify those, too. I'll see if I can get more photos. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom