Need Help!! Health Issues

If you do go with a Repashy all in one, use the LoD formula, but even then, a lot of chams show sensitivity to it with edema and such
If a Cham is getting natural sunlight especially I could see this happening even with the use of a LoD formula. This is something I was interested in learning more about though as well. In the past I've used the 3 separate supplements for my schedule but, an all-in-one supplement that could be used safely with all or most feedings just sounds better than having to remember your schedule using 3 diff. supplements throughout the month.

Anyway sorry to get off track. Make sure to gut load with more fruits and veggies, and err away from a high protein diet as this can be harmful for your chameleon and could lead to higher uric acid levels forming within the joints in your Chams body, and then lead to gout.

If a Cham is getting natural sunlight especially I could see this happening even with the use of a LoD formula. This is something I was interested in learning more about though as well. In the past I've used the 3 separate supplements for my schedule but, an all-in-one supplement that could be used safely with all or most feedings just sounds better than having to remember your schedule using 3 diff. supplements throughout the month.

Anyway sorry to get off track. Make sure to gut load with more fruits and veggies, and err away from a high protein diet as this can be harmful for your chameleon and could lead to higher uric acid levels forming within the joints in your Chams body, and then lead to gout.
Sorry, forgot to mention that is for inside-kept chameleons at the normal level UVI of 3

Back
Top Bottom