Need help asap!

EmsXx

Ok in desperate need of some advice, i have a chameleon and he fell off his branch, hit his eye and started bleeding really badly, but previous to this he had little swellings on the fronts of his eyes, but after his eye started bleedin, the other swellin went down... What does this mean and what should i do? it also looks like hes broken his leg becuase hes limping as hes walking... Help!

Your best option is to take it to the vet whether the prices are "extortionate" or not. Is it the turret or the eyeball that's bleeding?

You need to get him to a exotic vet in your area asap! Hope everything works out. That is the only advice I can give you.

Your best option is to take it to the vet whether the prices are "extortionate" or not. Is it the turret or the eyeball that's bleeding?

I agree go to the vet. Where do you live? Someone here might be able to recommend a good chameleon vet.

The only advice we can give is get to a competent vet asap. I'd try to stop the bleeding if thats a possibility. Chams dont have alot of blood in their bodies so stoping the bleeding is the first priority. A broken leg can/will heal. But blood loss would be my concern if its bleeding profusely.

Back
Top Bottom