Need help ASAP with screen top!

Franquixote

Established Member
If anyone has a specific brand or product name I need to get about a 3'-4' X 3' piece of strong steel or aluminum screen with holes no bigger than 1/16th (or whatever size needed to prevent BB flies and small crickets from escaping).

If anyone has a link to Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. or would be willing to sell me a small piece could you help me out? I think if folded it would easily fit into a small flat rate USPS envelope or box.

Please message me if you can help me out, I'm having a hard time finding what I need and as a public school teacher my time is stretched absurdly thin this time of year-

Much appreciated if anyone has a link to Amazon, one of the big box stores, or can mail me a piece!!!

04BA79AC-41EC-47ED-9E91-A0AE74F417F3.png

Well I got around to doing it.
Removing the frame there were a DOZEN dubia nymphs hiding out in the frame!!!
YUCK!

I overlapped the thinner gauge window aluminum mesh and sealed the 2 back sides (it is a pentagon and the other 3 are glass sides) with silicon and stapled the heck out of everything before screwing the frame back in place so we will see.

For those that come after looking for info, I'm glad I did the 1/4" aluminum layer with the thin aluminum on top, I don't think just the thin screen would provide adequate strength for all the lighting resting on it.

Back
Top Bottom