- Your Chameleon - Panther Chameleon, unknown locale, female, maybe 5-6 months old, only in my care for a month.
- Handling - Handles well, never runs or gaping. Usually only once a week do I handle.
- Feeding - I started with superworms and crickets, have moved on to Dubia roaches and crickets. 10-15 cricket daily, 1-3 Dubia Nymphs. Hand fed roaches, along with hunting with crickets. Every morning and evening. I gutload with carrot, kale, tangerine, and water crystals
- Supplements - I use ReptiCalcium without D3 dust one bug every 4 days or so
- Watering - I use a Monsoon Multi set to spray for 12 minutes every hour. Drinks from vines and screen of cage
- Fecal Description - encased brownish green and doesn’t pop when cleaning
- History - Bought from a PetCo because I know they neglect animals, this species is very sensitive so I snatched her quickly.
- Cage Type - screen cage 15x15x26
- Lighting - Using a ZooMed over cage light with ceramic bulb and UVB bulb. Ceramic is connected to a heat regulator. UVB stays on all day and turns off at night. I adjust the ceramic to maintain 75 temp at night
- Temperature - Cage floor is about 69-76 while top stays in 80s. 90 degrees under the ceramic heater.
- Humidity - Has always been above 70 humidity
- Plants - Unsure of what plant it is, I know it’s nontoxic
- Placement - Inside my room, elevated 38” off the floor, near a vent that I sometimes cover when it’s too cold
- Location - Washington State
Current Problem - Some concerned person said to post here