Need a panther owner for a project

SuperRad

So as most know i've been working on my site keepingchameleons.com.

I am looking for someone who would like to create a blog about raising panther chameleons. It would be best to focus on one panther. It will be titled something like "Growing up Panther" as mine is growing up veiled.

Basically i have a blog which has not been linked onto my site yet, about raising veiled chameleons from when i first got them which was 4 weeks old. I've included pictures of my setup, pics of chams at different ages. random problems and discoveries such as white substance covering his nose and it turns out to be from using hard water etc. etc. Just little things that are encountered from being a cham owner.

So if anyone has a panther chameleon, and are a bit familiar with wordpress, it's ok if your not i can help you out on that, please let me know if your interested in making an online journal. You can sign up with adsense if you'd like to place ad's on your blogs, but it's not much let me tell you that now.

I will setup the wordpress and install a theme with static links, and give you admin privileges to write post.

If you already had your juvenile panther for a few months already, you can post date any entry's to an estimated date from when it occured. Like getting your first cage, setting up your drippers. Just stuff like that.

Alright let me know if your interested. Thanks

Jerry
KeepingChameleons.com

Back
Top Bottom