US Need a new home for Kenshō, a YBBB Ambilobe, M, 1 year, San Francisco Bay Area

Question for ya'll...
Can karma and Kenshō smell eachother? Karma has been moving around his entire enclosure (which is not typical of his behavior). I have a divider between them and they can't see one another. If its bothering them, I can move Kenshō and give them both their own bedrooms.
I believe chameleons can sense one another. This was my experience when I had my three. But it may be that Karma is annoyed with the new divider and not at all that he can sense Kensho.

I believe chameleons can sense one another. This was my experience when I had my three. But it may be that Karma is annoyed with the new divider and not at all that he can sense Kensho.
Ok. I dont want either of my boys to be upset. I have another bedroom available if I need/should give them their own room. I'll just wait a bit to see... both are eating fine so I'm not too worried

Ok. I dont want either of my boys to be upset. I have another bedroom available if I need/should give them their own room. I'll just wait a bit to see... both are eating fine so I'm not too worried
Karma is also reaching maturity. They start patrolling their enclosure much more. I would not move anyone. Let them settle in. They can not see each other so it could be the divider and it could be just his age.

Kenshō 's first weigh in with me.

Attachments

• 20210630_180041.jpg
    20210630_180041.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom