US Need a new home for Kenshō, a YBBB Ambilobe, M, 1 year, San Francisco Bay Area

cantgetagoodsn

Avid Member
Hello all,

My life situation is changing very soon which will require me traveling quite a bit. This will make it impossible to care care of Kenshō. So, I am here looking for a new home for the little guy ASAP. I am located in San Francisco, but would be willing to meet someone within reasonable distance. Ideally we would avoid any shipping if possible.

He is a 1 year old male YBBB ambilobe chameleon. Although he will rarely voluntarily crawl on my hand (like when he needs help going from my desk to his cage lol), he is super sweet and eats from my hand every day. He has also never shown aggression, not once. He loves exploring. He's also easy to handle if needed.

He is in great health. He eats regularly with a diet consisting of dubia roaches, BSFL, silkworms, and superworms.

Attached is a picture of him and his home. In a perfect world I would be able to find him a new home and offer his current enclosure. This would be more familiar to him and I will no longer need his habitat. I've put a lot of work in designing it and would love to see someone benefit from the work I put in.

I will update this post later with his schedule and regiment, but I wanted to get this up ASAP. I assure you I did ALL of the research to make sure his husbandry is correct. He is also my 4th chameleon, so I had experience prior to him as well.

I am asking $500 for him and everything in his set up. I his enclosure and supplies cost me easily over $2500 and is set up to nearly take care of itself, including a fogger, mister, drainage, Jungle Dawn LED plant light, Arcadia UVB light, with all of the proper distance and measurements as recommended by chameleon academy.

My priority is finding him a new home ASAP above all else. Please reach out with any questions and hope you get to be his new chameleon mommy/daddy.

Attachments

• IMG_3307.jpg
    IMG_3307.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_3343.jpg
    IMG_3343.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_3364.jpg
    IMG_3364.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 183
Oh my goodness, sorry about your situation! Hes a handsome fella and that is an EXTREMELY generous price!
I just don't have space for another at the moment. But man, I WISH I did!!

Hello all,

My life situation is changing very soon which will require me traveling quite a bit. This will make it impossible to care care of Kenshō. So, I am here looking for a new home for the little guy ASAP. I am located in San Francisco, but would be willing to meet someone within reasonable distance. Ideally we would avoid any shipping if possible.

He is a 1 year old male YBBB ambilobe chameleon. Although he will rarely voluntarily crawl on my hand (like when he needs help going from my desk to his cage lol), he is super sweet and eats from my hand every day. He has also never shown aggression, not once. He loves exploring. He's also easy to handle if needed.

He is in great health. He eats regularly with a diet consisting of dubia roaches, BSFL, silkworms, and superworms.

Attached is a picture of him and his home. In a perfect world I would be able to find him a new home and offer his current enclosure. This would be more familiar to him and I will no longer need his habitat. I've put a lot of work in designing it and would love to see someone benefit from the work I put in.

I will update this post later with his schedule and regiment, but I wanted to get this up ASAP. I assure you I did ALL of the research to make sure his husbandry is correct. He is also my 4th chameleon, so I had experience prior to him as well.

I am asking $500 for him and everything in his set up. I his enclosure and supplies cost me easily over $2500 and is set up to nearly take care of itself, including a fogger, mister, drainage, Jungle Dawn LED plant light, Arcadia UVB light, with all of the proper distance and measurements as recommended by chameleon academy.

My priority is finding him a new home ASAP above all else. Please reach out with any questions and hope you get to be his new chameleon mommy/daddy.
I will msg u...

I will msg u...
Hello all,

Its a yes! If u would like ur baby to come live with me! Msg me. Thanks

Question for ya'll...
Can karma and Kenshō smell eachother? Karma has been moving around his entire enclosure (which is not typical of his behavior). I have a divider between them and they can't see one another. If its bothering them, I can move Kenshō and give them both their own bedrooms.

Back
Top Bottom