Narnia Loves Hobby Lobby Flowers.

Micky23

Established Member
Yesterday I went shopping with my family, we went to Hobby Lobby. While we were at the Hobby Lobby I got a bag full of Fake Plants. I am really enjoying them and I hope you enjoy the pictures that have the plants. Below are some photos of both the plants and my boy Narnia in the plants. I think the plants are very nice for photos, Please tell me what you think about my new fake plants.

Thank you for your time, @Micky23 ;)

I would not have the silk or plastic plants in the enclosure for anything but pictures, there are risks to the chameleon. Use the Search Feature and you will see peoples experiences and suggestions to avoid fake plants in an enclosure.

CHEERS!

Nick

Yesterday I went shopping with my family, we went to Hobby Lobby. While we were at the Hobby Lobby I got a bag full of Fake Plants. I am really enjoying them and I hope you enjoy the pictures that have the plants. Below are some photos of both the plants and my boy Narnia in the plants. I think the plants are very nice for photos, Please tell me what you think about my new fake plants.

Thank you for your time, @Micky23 ;)
I’m sooooo happy to be seeing more of Narnia. Such a handsome boy . Great job with the pics xox :love: .

I would not have the silk or plastic plants in the enclosure for anything but pictures, there are risks to the chameleon. Use the Search Feature and you will see peoples experiences and suggestions to avoid fake plants in an enclosure.

CHEERS!

Nick
@Micky23 definitely does not need to research. He could write the literature for this site ;) . He might be part Chameleon lol .

Cheers !.

Back
Top Bottom