Names!!??

Arpretty

Avid Member
Our boy is set to arrive next week! YBB ambilobe panther. Of course, we don't want him to arrive as "no-name" :ROFLMAO: but we can't decide!!! Opinions would be great. The frontrunners are:

-Hendrix: homage to the great Jimi
-Neko or Nikko - pronounced Knee-Koh (pro disc golfer)
-Tuco: crazy drug lord from Breaking Bad
-Bingham: Bingham Falls in Vermont
-Brewster: homage to our favorite, Brewster Ridge in Vermont....plus we love craft brewskies

JMHO : Wait until he arrives and see what or who he is.. I adopted a cham. with extra finger and named him Cuatro the magnificent ( Q when he is being bad).
Once you look into his eyes and watch some behavior, it will hit you.
Keep us updated. (y)

JMHO : Wait until he arrives and see what or who he is.. I adopted a cham. with extra finger and named him Cuatro the magnificent ( Q when he is being bad).
Once you look into his eyes and watch some behavior, it will hit you.
Keep us updated. (y)
This is a good point! Maybe I'm jumping the gun. I do think I would need to see just how wild this boy is if I were going to name him Tuco...

Tuco is a good name.
Just think--- You bring the little or big guy home. Take a video and post it, and the money starts rolling in (viral). I would call him MONEY. J/k

Tuco is a good name.
Just think--- You bring the little or big guy home. Take a video and post it, and the money starts rolling in (viral). I would call him MONEY. J/k
You're on to something, we discussed Cash as a possibility... short for Cash Money :ROFLMAO: We had some ridiculous names thrown around, lol.

I got mine in mid-Dec, and we're still calling him "Li'l Dude" or "He Who Has Not Been Named."

It was suggested I wait until he's 6 months to see what his primary colors may be.

Meanwhile, the list is still growing...

I got mine in mid-Dec, and we're still calling him "Li'l Dude" or "He Who Has Not Been Named."

It was suggested I wait until he's 6 months to see what his primary colors may be.

Meanwhile, the list is still growing...
Sounds like what happened with our crested Gecko.... he came to us as Bruce and I wasn’t a fan. But never could decide on a name so he was just Gecko!

Sounds like what happened with our crested Gecko.... he came to us as Bruce and I wasn’t a fan. But never could decide on a name so he was just Gecko!
Works for me too. We've had a dog we called "Doggo", a cat we called "Catso" (which coincidentally has a meaning of "rascal"), a hamster we called "T.H." (The Hamster), and now a dog we call (the ubiquitous generic) "[Ol'] Furface". Not terribly original, but apt/succinct. 😁

Back
Top Bottom