names?(:

Mike, Teddy, Tod, Jim, Jeff, Paul, Zig, Zap, Roger, Ragnar, Django, Tim, Moe, Joe, Joey, Lizzy, Lepp, Holmes, Eddie, Dave, Bobby, Walls, Waldo, Pascal, Rango, Gandalf, Frodo, Sammy, Sam, Zane, Zedd, Zen, Bleu, Jimmy, Morris, etc etc.

Just choose a name you like :) Doesn't have to be one of these. Just think of names through your head. Your favorite cartoon character, a family member, band member you admire, tv show character, movie character, look at the items around you and make a cute name out of it. Stuff like that. :)

How did I think of Monty? Monty Python. Montezuma. Bam.

You should name him after someone or something that has to do with dragons or archery, like I named my Jax Smaug because he arrived right after I finished watching the Hobbit :p. Or go with what SaintJimmy said. Good luck with you're new friend :).

I named my Jackson Merlin :p

My girlfriend and I were toying around with names recently as we just brought home Merlin two days ago.

We liked Arthur, Copernicus, Einstein, Sheldon (Yes, BBT), Beuferd, Gilly, Cooper, Parthanax, Sinbad and Echo.

She really wanted Oscar, I thought that was a horrible name >.>

I can't ever name something before I see it! I'd get him and wait to see his personality and then decide which name might fit him. You never know, you might see him and have a name instantly pop in your head!

You should name him after someone or something that has to do with dragons or archery, like I named my Jax Smaug because he arrived right after I finished watching the Hobbit :p. Or go with what SaintJimmy said. Good luck with you're new friend :).

i named mine ghost after jon snow's dire wolf:p

I just got this sweet name off of YouTube. it's "ghillie" as in the camo special forces use of stealth missions. although my spelling is most likely incorrect.

if you have him for two weeks and haven't decided on a name somebody might just name him for you.

It worked for me :)

Tx

Lone Star. Manziel. Longhorn. El Paso. Juarez. Alamo. or as my kid has named everything 'Roley Poley'. He also has called some 'moe'. That is two votes for Moe, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom