NAMES ANYONE!!! Baby Romeo

DaChameleonator

GREETINGS! Everyone..I'm a bit confused right now when it comes to naming this lil guy he's a BB ambilobe Sire Romeo of chameleonaddict.com he's a spunky fellow.I Need HELP!!! Please..sorry about pics

Attachments

• DSC00837_1-2.jpg
    DSC00837_1-2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 2013-05-27 10.18.43.jpg
    2013-05-27 10.18.43.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 108
Congrats on your new baby. Is this you first chameleon? I see you have a veiled as your avatar picture. I think a name has to be something that you like and suits your chameleon. I like people names for mine and often name them after people that were very important in my life.

My chams

Thank you this is my first panther..I have 2 veileds the male in my avatar who is almost a year old and a female which is working on 7 mths.I've had them since they where 3 in a half mths they're awesome.So I did a lil research on the panthers and saved my money because I had to have one. I must say my love and addiction is growing for them! As far as naming him goes he eats like a monster and holds every cricket in his mouth before he decides for it to go down the hatch it's pretty funny but not for the crickets or other insects I feed him so I was gonna name him Hannibal or Dr Lector lol or both and use one as a nickname

I hate coming up with cham names, but I am expecting a new little panther boy from Komeleons by 10:30am today and have to think of one myself!! :)

heres a few ideas

jagger
clooney
sulley
forrest
oscar
caesar
striker
marshall
kelvin
apollo
alfred
calvin
quincy
leon
scooter
phoenix
skittles
bentley
rocky
luie

goodluck

heres a few ideas

jagger
clooney
sulley
forrest
oscar
caesar
striker
marshall
kelvin
apollo
alfred
calvin
quincy
leon
scooter
phoenix
skittles
bentley
rocky
luie

goodluck

Wow! your good :)
Using the names in my sig, could you help me with a name please :eek:
Oh, it's a boy panther :)

thanks ;)
heres a few

flynn
naveen
caspien
philppe
gabriel
emmanuel
augustus
octavius
august
ajax
adonis
walter
clarence
ernest
ralph
eugene
kenneth
walter
thorn
enzo
brooks
orion
reid
finn
quinton
nixon
porter
axel
titus
maximus
rocco
gunner
pierce
zander
ryker
bryant
griffin
felix
chase
chance
farrell
hardwin
marcelo
colt
xander
jax
blaze
jaxon
knox
xavier

blimey i cant think of anymore atm haha :D

Congrats! Drcrossfire is awesome to work with!

Make sure you post a lot of photos of your boy, whatever you name him.

I have one of his sisters and Im hoping the boys grow up with lots of yellow and orange.

Holy Moly that's plenty names. Your pretty good I must say with names. I wanted to name him something that fits him and his actions he's a bold fellow...I've been waiting on someone else who has a baby from Romeo too Thanks and congrats to you on your female. I wanna see pics!!. I will keep posting pics of this Lil guy as he progresses I can't wait to see his big boy colors.Drcrossfire was great with communicating with me for the whole wait of my cham. He was very informational and also a friendly guy, very helpful. I'm looking forward to working with him again Thank You to Everyone.

Holy Moly that's plenty names. Your pretty good I must say with names. I wanted to name him something that fits him and his actions he's a bold fellow...I've been waiting on someone else who has a baby from Romeo too Thanks and congrats to you on your female. I wanna see pics!!. I will keep posting pics of this Lil guy as he progresses I can't wait to see his big boy colors.Drcrossfire was great with communicating with me for the whole wait of my cham. He was very informational and also a friendly guy, very helpful. I'm looking forward to working with him again Thank You to Everyone.

How about Montague (Monty for short) - He is Romeo's father in the Shakespearean play).

Thank you this is my first panther..I have 2 veileds the male in my avatar who is almost a year old and a female which is working on 7 mths.I've had them since they where 3 in a half mths they're awesome.So I did a lil research on the panthers and saved my money because I had to have one. I must say my love and addiction is growing for them! As far as naming him goes he eats like a monster and holds every cricket in his mouth before he decides for it to go down the hatch it's pretty funny but not for the crickets or other insects I feed him so I was gonna name him Hannibal or Dr Lector lol or both and use one as a nickname

We always say be careful what you name the chameleon because he could always live up to that name:D We sometimes give the cham time to be with us and hangout so we get to see his personality and come up with a suitable name that we love and matches it. Some take a little longer to name but i find its always worth it in the end and I am all for giving them original name. That said give him a little time in your care and come up with an awesome name for him. P.S I do like Dr. Hannibal Lector...we had a female veiled named Annabelle Lector. Good luck with the naming and can't wait to see what one you choose for the little guy.

I guess I named my new boy.
I'm not the PO, but have a new one to name as well.

I search character names from kids books, like Dr Seuss.
You can find some very cool names that way :cool:

I worked out a short list:

Sven
Thumkin
Dadot
Weenpea
Sky
Zorro
Spazz
Stimpy
Bingle
Gasket