Namaqua Chameleon

Creature13

Namaqua chameleons are so cool. I want one so bad. I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know anyone who knows someone who might know of one? Probably not.... but just throwing it out there. :D

This would be a scary place if they were just walking around! You'd be shocked by the number of people privately owning big cats like tigers and lions!

This would be a scary place if they were just walking around! You'd be shocked by the number of people privately owning big cats like tigers and lions!

Lol. Yeah I saw a show where these people were hoarding tigers? You know what, I can see a person keeping a tiger. I can even see a person having say, 3 on hand. But 20-30+ tigers! Then they just keep them in tiny boxes! If I had a tiger, it would roam my backyard at least. Then I could have a sign:
WARNING
BEWARE OF
TIGER
Nobodys going to mess with a tiger...

Yeah... I know. I live in the high desert so it would be great to build a big 10ft by 10ft desert enclosure to help regenerate the species... then win the lottery and then move on to tigers ;> LOL

I though Texas was the only state where it's still legal to own tigers.

Definitely not true, we're full of lions and tigers and bears legally in Ohio. Even the Bengals. Which 18 Bengal Tigers were gunned down with assault rifles few months back. They didn't have time to properly think I mean react to the situation. Of course there is permitting legal fees and all the registration involved. Not like buying a poodle. Joe schmoe probably couldn't own one either but its possible.

Back
Top Bottom