n00b

Cadavillac

My name is Matt, and I'm doing some extensive reading on chameleons before I buy one... Can't wait to meet everybody!

By trade I'm an RN, and my hobbies are generally old-car-related (I own a 1969 Cadillac hearse), but since graduating from nursing school I'm getting back into tropical fish and what not... I live in a town about 15 miles from the Tennessee state line and 5 miles from the Alabama state line.

Of course, that puts me looking for a breeder in/near Memphis/Nashville/Huntsville, but I'm not 100% opposed to buying from a commercial petstore if I can't avoid it. Perhaps I'll find help here :eek:)

Have a good day!
Matt

Welcome Cadavillac. Looks like we have some common interest. I have a couple chameleons and a couple cadillacs. An 84' Hess & Einhart Eldorado convertible (in storage can not drive much because of antique insurance) and a 92' Eldorado ETC. I have a male and female veiled. This site is filled with a wealth of information in links, past and current threads. Can not say I know of any breeders in that area. The closest I know of is in Knoxville. Pet store purchases are not alway bad. Some more research will give you an idea of what to look for and when to just pass them on.

Hello Cadavillac, welcome to the Chameleon Forums :)

When you are ready, I recommend purchasing directly from a respected breeder instead of a local pet store.

Back
Top Bottom